Monday, March 7, 2016

Sandwich Burglar - An Interactive Choose-Your-Own Adventure Sketch

I am currently working on a video project with some friends about two guys having to deal with a burglar that breaks into their house to make a stolen sandwich.  As they watch the video, the viewer is met with multiple choices that change how the skit plays out, leading to multiple different scenes and endings.  I have not shot the entire video yet, for it has been challenging to schedule dates to shoot with all three of my actors.  The video is roughly halfway done, so despite the schedule problems, we have made some good progress.

I have made a trailer using some of the footage I have shot so far, and I plan on continuing this project into next term on my own time. 


On the pre-production side of things, I have been working on a short animatic for a later scene that I haven't gotten around to filming yet.  I have had problems trying to figure out how to film that particular sequence, so I made this animatic to help me visualize it and serve as a video storyboard for both production and editing.



No comments:

Post a Comment